We are currently looking for agile champions to lead teams in tailoring and adopting Agile principles and methodologies. The ideal candidate is a great analytical thinker and communicator with outstanding facilitation and conflict resolution skills.
The ideal candidate has experience in full lifecycle software development and knowledge of several agile methodologies like Scrum, XP, and Kanban and is interested in:
- Mentoring teams on Agile practices
- Coaching various functional roles during agile transformation
- Working closely with product owners on grooming the product backlog
- Facilitating planning and retrospective meetings
- Identifying, resolving and removing impediments
- Teaching and implementing engineering best practices
- Evaluating and recommending appropriate tools
- Developing and delivering training courses
To apply, submit your resume now to: Careers@excella.com.
Want to learn more about one of our current Agile Xperts?
- Richard Cheng, CST, CSP, CSPO, SPC, PMP and Agile Training Lead
- Fadi Stephan, CST, CSP, CSPO, CSM, PMI-ACP, SPC, PMP and Software Development Lead
- Tony Solomita, CSP, CSPO, CSM, SPC and Agile Lead