Excella’s Extension Center: Don’t Wait for Graduation to Get Real-World Experience.
Do you want to be part of a TOP program? The Excella Extension Center is proud to be ranked as one of the “50 Best Internships” 2016 by Vault.com! Excella’s Extension Center, located at Virginia Tech, offer the skills, training, and mentorship you need to begin an exceptional career, delivering software solutions right now – while you finish your degree.
We can offer you:
- Supportive environment to learn software development
- Opportunity to grow your skills in .NET, Java, Python and Ruby
- Real world client delivery experience
- Paid work and flexible schedules
- Opportunity to apply for our summer program
- Opportunity to apply for a full-time role at graduation
HERE’S WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
To become an Extension Center Team Member you should:
- Be an undergraduate enrolled in a technology-related program
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or above
- Have completed some programming coursework
- Enjoy people and problem-solving
- Have time to work 10-12 hours per week during business hours
Ready to join us?
Excella Consulting is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.