We are committed to make doing business with us simple. Our numerous vehicles offer our federal clients ways to team with us to better serve the public.
Our current vehicles include:
GSA IT Schedule 70
- IT 70 affords all federal agencies the opportunity to contract directly with Excella, and to manage the contract with their own contracting organization.
- For more information, please visit the GSA eLibrary
- Excella Contract Number: GS-35F-0115R
- GSA’s Professional Services Schedule affords agencies an efficient way to obtain Program and Project Management expertise from Excella with lower administrative burdens.
- For more information please visit the GSA eLibrary
- Excella Contract Number: GS-10F-0167R
GSA IT BPA
- General Services Administration (GSA) contracting offices may use this IT-70-/MOBIS based vehicle to issue task orders for Excella to provide services in IT, consulting, and program and project management.
- Excella Contract Number: GS-001-10-AA-A-0241
DHS Services for Enabling Agile Delivery (SEAD) BPA
- The SEAD BPA provides DHS with Agile coaching to enable the successful implementation of next generation web applications.
- Excella Contract Number: 70SBUR18A00000004
GSA Salesforce Implementation, Integration, and Support Services (SIISS) BPA
- The SIISS BPA gives government agencies a fast and effective way to procure Salesforce services.
- In a Contractor Team Arrangement (CTA) with Acumen Solutions.
- Excella Contract Number: GS‐35F‐0115R
- The National Technical Information Service (NTIS) of the U.S. Department of Commerce joint venture partnership (JVP) with Excella enables federal agencies to obtain program and project management services in support of e-Training initiatives. The NTIS JVP offers a variety of Excella services, including Agile ScrumMaster Training, Agile coaching, solution strategy development, and portfolio management services.
- For more information on engaging Excella through NTIS, please visit the NTIS website.
- In accordance with GSA IT Schedule 70, Excella can provide a wide range of Information Assurance and Information Technology Security services to Department of Justice components through this DOJ IDIQ.
- Excella Contract Number: DJJ-05-F-1175
OPM IT BPA
- In accordance with GSA IT Schedule 70, Office of Personnel Management (OPM) contracting officers can contract with Excella through the OPM IT Services BPA to procure services in the following areas: Applications Systems and Database Development and Maintenance, CIO Strategic Management Support and IT Program Management, and Records Management and Data Quality.
- Excella Contract Number: OPM32-12-A-0003
- Through the SeaPort-e portal, Excella can efficiently and effectively do business with the Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Air Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Strategic Systems Programs, Office of Naval Research, and the Marine Corps in 22 functional areas including: software engineering, training, and program management support.
- For more information, visit Excella’s SeaPort-e information page.
- Excella Contract Number: N00178-15-D-8199
CFPB IT BPA
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau may use this IT-70-based vehicle to procure web development, design, and programming support services from Excella.
- Excella Contract Number: TPDCFPBBPA130005
CFPB Data Management BPA
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau may use this IT-70 based BPA to procure contractor support for the CFPB’s Chief Data Office in the form of data management and operations, high-level data analytics, and data visualizations.
- Excella Contract Number: TFSACFPBPA16016
Excella is a sub to ERP International on the Strategic Partners Acquisition Readiness Contract (SPARC) IDIQ contract to provide services to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and all Health and Human Services (HHS).