5 Ways to Sabotage Your Enterprise Agile Transformation
Wouldn’t it be great if Agile transformations were easy, quick, and clean? Unfortunately, for most organizations, this is not the case.
In this eBook, we’ll address some of the steps you can take to avoid the most common pitfalls.
- Pitfall #1: Adoption versus Transformation
- Pitfall #2: Directing versus Leading
- Pitfall #3: Practices versus Results
- Pitfall #4: Working versus Flowing
- Pitfall #5: Structure versus Relationships
View Our Free eBook
You Might Also Like
Agile Mixology – Creating Success with Agility
Many look for tried and true recipes to help them succeed as they undertake a...
9 Methods to Get More from Your Agile Adoption
Getting started with Agile is straightforward; succeeding with it is challenging. You can’t just introduce...
9 Signs You’re Struggling with Agile Adoption
Your team adopted Agile to get better—to accelerate delivery and improve performance—but now that you’ve...