In this three-day Agile Testing and Automation course, you will:
- Learn to internalize the Agile testing mindset and develop higher quality products
- Understand how business, development and testing collaborate in an Agile environment
- Learn key test engineering techniques such as test-driven development and exploratory testing
In recent years, organizations have been increasingly turning to Agile to produce higher quality products and see return on investment more quickly. In this new environment, testers have a crucial role on the Agile team from day one of the project but often lack the knowledge they need to be successful. Join us for training and you’ll be a step ahead of the curve.
In this hands-on course, we keep lecture to a minimum and instead teach through experience using methods such as group and individual exercises and class discussion. You’ll walk away from the class with practical knowledge you can implement the day you return to work.
Students will also be eligible to claim:
- 21 Project Management Institute (PMI)®Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- 21 International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) Continuing Development Units (CDUs)
PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.